Keyless Door Lock07/04/2014 Back To Blog
Nowadays, keyless door locks have become very popular among people. Not only are they user-friendly, but also more secure than keyed locks. However, there are a number of reasons to consider before buying this type of locks. Nevertheless, its advantages outweigh the disadvantages.
1. The main advantage of a keyless door lock is the fact that you will not have to carry permanently a key with you. Hence, it is less likely that you will lose it and have any difficulty entering your home.
2. Secondly, you do not have to make copies of a certain key. Your family members can easily gain access in to your home. All you have to do is share with them that lock’s passcode. Furthermore, if you decide on a keyless locking system, you will know for sure when and who people attempted to enter your house. In that event, a trick lock will help you increase your door’s security.
3. Furthermore, you can also add a door monitor. Supposing that anyone tries to access your home, you will hear a strong alarm sound. Moreover, this innovative device will help you see outside from the inside of your house. As a result, you will be fully protected all day long. As far as it installation is concerned, technicians at Locksmith Orting will do their best in order to satisfy your needs.
1. Although keyless locking systems are generally very safe, a housebreaker may guess or hack the code. In that event, you can also add to your existing locking system a keyed lock. Better prevent than cure.
2. Supposing that you forget the passcode, you will be locked out as well. Nevertheless, do not use simple cods which contain birth dates or personal information.
3. In the event of a power failure, this electrical system will stop working. In order to avoid this situation, it is recommended to purchase a battery backup system.